Church of England Diocese of Derby St Barnabas New Whittington

About Us

The church was originally built as a Mission Church in the parish of Whittington and opened on St Barnabas' Day (11 June) 1884. It became a Parish Church in its own right in 1927.

The church and church hall, opened in 1990, share an entrance on Albert Road.