Please visit our website or Facebook page to learn more:
The Church of St Matthew was built by Walter Evans, a local mill owner and was consecrated on June 24th 1819.
Once a village church, we are now in a beautiful suburb of Derby. We are a friendly church, with a broad outlook, and we welcome people of all ages. We work with our neighbouring parish of St Edmund's Allestree, just a mile away.