We would like to extend a very warm welcome from all at St Wilfrid’s Church, West Hallam. West Hallam is a village near Ilkeston, Derbyshire and adjacent to the villages of Stanley, Stanley Common and Mapperley.
We are part of the Church of England Diocese of Derby. Our church was built in 1275 and has a long history of serving the people in West Hallam. The building itself is fairly modest, but contains some interesting features.
There are normally two or three services each Sunday, as well as midweek activities for children and special events at Major Festivals.
We are part of a covenant of six churches in our area.
For more information on our church, our services and our community, please visit our website.