The parish church of Saint Saviour is on a small mount in south-western Foremark. It was built in 1662 by Sir Francis Burdett, and retains most of its original furnishings.
The church was consecrated in 1662, the year of the publication of the Prayer Book. It is possibly the first church to be consecrated after the Restoration of the Monarchy under Charles II.
The church interior contains the original box pews, altar screen and three decker pulpit.
Altar rails and ornate gates are thought to be by Robert Bakewell.