The Parish of Christchurch serves the communities of Hardwick, Ragworth, Sheraton Park, Salters Lane and Primrose Hill and has two churches, St Chad's, on Ragpath Lane, Roseworth and St John's, Durham Road.
In addition, we have strong links with our Church of England Primary School, St John's on St Johns Way, Ragworth and we are part of an ecumenical project named "Hope", a Faith in Our Community project on Hardwick.
In our worship and in our daily lives we seek to live out Jesus' command "to love God and to love our neighbour"
St Chad's church is a modern type architecture and was built in 1956 as a multi-purpose building. The Apse of the church has a mural of modern design which depicts St. Frances view of the creation. The church is home to a two manual pipe organ.
The gardens are maintained by a local gardening service.