We are a small village church committed to engaging with all members of our rural community wherever they are on their journey of Faith. We currently hold 3 services a month (see the services pages for more details), from traditional Parish Eucharist to informal Family Church.
Our building is a simple and modest early 13th century aisle-less church, with a 14th century tower and alterations, and a 15th century roof structure, with C16th century carved bench-ends.
Some very fine furnishings were installed c.1900 by Athelstan Riley, then patron of the living – these include early an 16th century German carved and painted reredos, a Danish pulpit (1706) with painted panels, and am 18th century Dutch brass chandelier.
The church building is normally locked outside service times, but it is often open for all to visit during the Spring and Summer months. When locked, visitors are warmly invited to contact Church Warden to arrange access:
Chris Warner (Church Warden) Mobile: 07595 155900