Church of England Diocese of Ely Stow Bardolph and Stow Bridge

About Us

Medieval church, built from C12 onwards. The Hare Chapel, attached to the north side of the chancel, was built in brick 1591-1624. Its monuments to members of the Hare family "are of national importance" (English Heritage listing information). They include a wax effigy of Sarah Hare (1744), the only one in England outside Westminster Abbey.