Anglican church, used equally by the Methodists.
Built 1908 with terra-cotta blocks around a timber frame.
Window in memory of Rev. J W Adams VC, former vicar of Stow; he won the VC when a chaplain in the second Afghan War. The communion table was his portable altar. Norman font, transferred from Stow Bardolph (after 50 years in the Vicarage garden).