Built in 1157, the church is a grade 1 listed building with interesting 14th century roof timbers, Jacobean box pews and three decker pulpit. We believe it to be one of the finest churches in the Bradford diocese.
Services are held every week and use the traditional language of the Book of Common Prayer, albeit within the variations allowed under Common Worship.
Church members look forward to welcoming visitors to our services.
The church has historical connections with Fountains Abbey and Kikstall Abbey and the Cistercians. Recent researach carried out by a student from the Sorbonne suggests that Barnoldswick was instrumental in the Cistercians development of 'the grange'.
The church has a ring of 6 bells; three dating from 1723