St Peter's Church was originally built for the workers of the Darrell estate and is situated beside the River Severn. It was consecrated in 1854 and is a fine example of early Victorian church design. It is the youngest of the five churches that make up the Severnside Group of Parishes. The interior decoration incorporates nautical motifs as befits a (tidal) riverside church and there are beautiful painted ceilings. The organ with its painted pipes dates from 1860 and still produces a good sound. During the last five years St Peter's has undergone a restoration project and the church is now a comfortable multi use venue for the local community.
St Peter's serves the village of Framilode which has approximately 60 mixed aged households. The enthusiastic and friendly congregation is drawn from a wider area. Music is provided by a music group or organist;
Facebook page www.facebook.com/stpetersframilode
For see details of services and special events please see benefice website www.severnsidebenefice.org