St Nicholas, Hatherop

We are a friendly parish church seeking to deepen our faith, to serve our community and to enjoy the fulness of life that Jesus promised his followers. Together with the churches in Coln St Aldwyns and Quenington we are one of the "CHEQS" parishes in the South Cotswold Team Ministry.

Our morning communion services are of the 'Common Worship' format with a Sunday School taking place during this service. (We all worship together then children depart for their own activities, returning in time for the communion.) Refreshments are served after the morning communion service.

Evening Prayer is based on the 1928 BCP.

Give now

Support our ministry and mission

Get in touch

Revd Simon Brignall

The Vicarage, Church Lane, Coln St Aldwyns


Our website

What's on

Holy Communion

Sunday 26 May 2024, Sunday 30 June 2024 Sunday at for 1 hour
St Nicholas, Hatherop
St Nicholas, Hatherop, Hatherop Cirencester, GL7 3NB, United Kingdom

View attachment below for full list of services at Coln St Aldwyns, Hatherop and Quenington.

Communion at St Nicholas is normally held on the last Sunday of the month. Services at St John the Baptist, Coln St Aldwyns is normally held on the second and fourth Sundays of the month. Services on the first and third Sundays are held in St Swithins, Quenington.

View attachment

John 15: 9-17/1 John 5: 1-6


"Our parish of Hatherop : St Nicholas is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults from harm. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO). Our Diocese of Gloucester’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor who advises our PSO. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the PSO, Edwina Hicks, at [email protected], or the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor, Judith Knight, at 07801 750664
[email protected]. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority’s children or adult social care services."