The Rector of the Uffington Group, Fr Aran Beesley may be contacted on 07590 055905 or email: [email protected] especially for Baptism enquiries and visiting those who are ill.
The Church of St Margaret of Antioch is a Grade 1 Listed ragstone building within the village conservation area, with bell tower, spire and tiled roof, dating to the 13th century (tower). The porch was added in 1620 and substantial renovations were completed by the Victorians around 1859. We have wonderful original stained glass windows, flagstone floors, an organ, adequate lighting but little heating. It is cold in winter, but we love our pretty church! The church building is open all day, every day.
A small, rural village with a genuinely friendly, helpful and welcoming community approach; the village maintains a full diary of varying social events to which everyone is welcome. Fund-raising events contribute to the financial health of the Village Hall Committee, the maintenance of the village hall building and grounds. These fund-raising events are shared with the church from time to time to help support its financial position.