Our Mission: Together in Christ. Called to love, to worship and to serve God.
The church is normally open every day during the daytime.
The church is a Listed Building Grade II. It was a former Chapel of Ease dedicated as Parish Church in 1924. Originally built in 1812, the chancel was added in 1880. The Chapel of Ease was originally built following a subscription raised by the patron and rector of Algakirk, to serve the inhabitants of the new settlements formed by the draining of the Fens under the Act of Parliament passed in 1767.
The church is dedicated to All Saints and was built as a chapel of ease to Fosdyke in 1812. It was constructed of brick in Perpendicular style, with chancel and nave only, and bell turret. In 1964 Pevsner noted the chancel dated 1880, a west gallery on iron shafts, a pulpit with fluted pilasters, and a chalice probably by William Bell.
Today, All Saints' Church is part of the Holland Fen with Brothertoft Group, also known as "Five in the Fen" which also includes:
Saint Gilbert Of Sempringham, Brothertoft
Christ Church, Kirton Holme
Saint Margaret of Scotland, Langrick
Saint Peter, Wildmore
The Brothertoft Group (5 churches) and The Sibsey and Carrington Group (4 churches) have one vicar. Services take place at all churches on a regular basis each month when the churches are open. Visitors are always welcome. Services are also led by lay readers and licensed lay preachers, other guest priests as well as Methodist ministers from time to time. Remembrance Services are also organised in November in conjunction with the Royal British Legion. Baptisms, confirmation, weddings, blessings, funerals, burial and interment of ashes may be arranged by the deceased’s loved ones by contacting the Vicar or by contacting the Churchwardens.