Church of EnglandDiocese of LincolnHeckington with Howell
St Andrew's Heckington is a quite magnificent parish church. Built in 1300's in the decorated style of the period it is adorned inside and out with many statues, gargoyles, beasts, royal faces, angels and animals leaping from the world and imagination of the 14th century stone carvers. The principal benefactor was Richard de Potesgrave, chaplain to Edward III. It contains the finest grouping of Easter Sepulchre, Sedalia & piscina in the country.