St. Michael’s is a small but welcoming church in the centre of the quiet Lincolnshire farming village of Cammeringham.
The building dates back to Norman times, being part of a larger structure - now long gone. A Premonstratensian priory was established in Cammeringham in 1155. Within the church may be seen a handsome monument to Mrs Jane Tyrwhitt, who died in 1657. The small marble bowl font dates from 1755. The organ is speculated to have been built by T. H. Nicholson of Lincoln in the 1880’s, and has recently been restored through the generosity of the Lockwood family and dedicated by The Very Revd Philip Buckler, Dean of Lincoln.
Please visit our website at www.springlineparish.co.uk for helpful information and useful contacts.