The present church is a grade II listed building and was built by E.D. Rainey of Spilsby in 1838. This replaced an earlier church which had become derelict.
It is built of yellow/orange brick in Flemish Bond, with ashlar dressings and a slate roof.
There is a memorial and roll of honour inside church commemorating those who died in the Great War.