St. Andrew's was built in 1856 by G.E. Street and is a grade II listed building. A slate tiled roof sits atop a limestone ashlar structure.
A tabled monument to Mary Alice Walls, who died in 1877, is of coloured mosaic marble, with gilded diaper work, a young woman with flowing red hair.
In the churchyard is the base and part shaft of a 15th century cross, which has been restored and made into a war memorial.