All Saints' church was built in 1891 of red brick with stone facings and is Grade II listed.
The 'old' All Saints' church, located approximately 1mile away was declared redundant in 1973, as it was prone to flooding and was replaced when the current church was built.
The church is home to two memorial plaques for squadrons which served locally at RAF Spilsby - dedicated to 44 (Rhodesia) squadron and 207 squadron.
In the western end of the church there is a display case which houses the 207 squadron roll of honour, which was deposited in the church by the squadron when the memorial plaque was dedicated in 1992.
The Great Steeping war memorial, located in the churchyard is also Grade II listed. It was dedicated on 9th September 1919 by Reverend Cyril Arthur King in tribute to those members of the community who were killed during the first world war.