The church is a grade II listed building dedicated to St. Peter. It dates from the 14th century, although it was rebuilt in 1876 by James Fowler of Louth.
It is built of greenstone and limestone with some brick patching.
The tower is 15th century and the church contains a 14th century font.
In the churchyard is the base of a 14th century churchyard cross, which is a grade II listed scheduled monument.