St. Peter & St. Paul's church is a grade II listed building.
The church stands on Hareby Hill, on the edge of the Wolds, overlooking the village of Old Bolingbroke.
The church building dates mainly from 1858 and is built of greenstone and brick, incorporating fragments of an earlier church.
The church is found at the end of a track leading from the farmyard. The church and churchyard have memorials to families who lived at Hareby House in years past.