Built in the 12th century, Holy Trinity is a grade II* listed building.
The church was restored in 1873 under the direction of George Gilbert Scott, when the chancel, nave and aisles were wholly rebuilt.
A memorial window is dedicated to Mary Jeanette Rawnsley who died in 1873. The Rawnsley family of Raithby Hall, also gave three stained glass windows to the church in 1887.
The lichgate is grade II listed and dates from 1907, it is dedicated to the memory of Sophy Janet Rawnsley of Raithby Hall.
Following the restoration of the perpendicular tower in 1895, the west window was filled with glass, designed by Mr. C.E. Kemp, bearing the inscription "To the glory of God and in memory of Mary Jeanette Rawnsley by her children."
A brass tablet was erected as a memorial to those who died in the first world war.