St Clements, Grainthorpe
A spacious Marshland church, dating from the C12, with decorated and perpendicular phases. There is evidence of a restoration circa 1740 when the battlemented parapets and the ogee north door might have been constructed. The chancel was restored and shortened in 1876 by Fowler. The north aisle roof is of considerable age, with graffiti, including hands and boots and three sailing ships, one dated 1740. Roof coverings and stonework are in poor repair. Heritage Lottery Fund Grants for Places of Worship funding was offered in 2015 and works are now complete. A further phase of works is needed.