St Edith's is a small 15th century parish church, whitewashed with a date stone of 1500 in 18th century gothic script and in 18th century gothic quatrefoil. Restored in 1777, 1855 and 1891, it is rendered and was constructed of whitewashed stone with ironstone and ashlar dressings.
Our church is currently closed due to the Coronavirus and services and events are currently held on-line - please see Service and Events Tab
Special services are held at Harvest and Christmas.
Our Mission Community Statement
'We seek to be a diverse group of people working in the fellowship of Jesus Christ; to prayerfully serve our community, to show God's hospitality and generosity'