St. Agnes and St Pancras is a beautiful Grade 1 Listed inner city Church of England parish church in the heart of Liverpool, in the Toxteth and Wavertree Deanery. It is situated on the corner of Ullet Road and Buckingham Avenue, close to Sefton Park. Consecrated in 1885, it was built at the expense of Mr Douglas Horsfall, who also founded St Chad's Theological College in Durham. The building was designed by John Loughborough Pearson. Our Parish Priest is Father Christopher Cook SSC, who moved here in 2004.