Church of England Diocese of Liverpool Saint Barnabas Warrington

St Barnabas

St Barnabas was built as a daughter-church to St. Paul's Bewsey Road, which is now sadly demolished.  Designed by local architects, William & Segar Owen, and consecrated on St Luke's Day (18th October), 1879, by the Rt.Rev'd William Jacobson, Lord Bishop of Chester. The Church very shortly after became part of the newly established Diocese of Liverpool, In 1884 St. Barnabas  became a parish church in its own right

Get in touch

Rev Karen Timmis

73 Lovely Lane Warrington Cheshire

Church Closed

Every day at 10 a.m. for 30m

Lovely Lane
Warrington

Closed until further notice

MacMillan Organisation’s Fundraising

20 Sep 2019, 12:30 a.m.