Welcome to St. Mary's Church! Church construction began back in 1908 and later in 1910, the building process was completed. The church was then consecrated in November 1910. The Church architects were Austin and Paley, and today the Church is a Grade II* listed building.
The Church stands proud in the small community of West Bank within the industrial town of Widnes, overlooking the River Mersey (and also visible from the Widnes - Runcorn Bridge). The building has the capability of holding a capacity up to 770 people!
TO ACCESS ALL INFORMATION ABOUT SERVICES, EVENTS & ACTIVITIES CONTAINED IN THE PARISH CALENDAR CLICK ON THE ARROW IN THE "WHAT'S ON" SECTION.