About Us

The Old Parish Church at St.Mary's is the original site opposite the new Church  and is still in use today for some church services and weddings but also for arts events,concerts and exhibitions run by The Old Church.org.uk . The site of an early priory, the existing building dates from 1563 and has been altered and added to over the following centuries and was refurbished inside in 2013. It is closed during the day but may be viewed on appointment upon contacting the Parish Office on 020 7254 6072.