Chelsea Old Church is a welcoming and friendly place to come and worship.
The Reverend Canon David Reindorp T.D. is the vicar, Rosemary Hadow the Parish Administrator and Christine de Graaf the Events Organiser in the office.
We are an Anglican church, part of the Church of England's Diocese of London. We are a traditional parish church with our services from the Book of Common Prayer.
There has probably been a Church on this site ever since Christianity came to England. It used to be the Parish Church of the Village of Chelsea before this village became part of London. The building, as it stood before the war, consisted of the Chancel, dating probably from the 13th century, with Chapels on the North and South (about 1325), and the Nave and Tower (1670).