St Peter's church is located adjacent to the river Thames immediately to the south of Staines town centre in Laleham Road. The church was built in the 1890's and is largely unchanged since this time. On the same site are a large church hall, the parish office and the vicarage. We are part of the parish of St Mary and St Peter, Staines, so sometimes we have combined services. Please check our website www.stmaryandstpeterstaines.co.uk for details of service times.