Welcome to Christ Church Brondesbury. We are a small inclusive congregation meeting in a beautiful historic church on Willesden Lane in NW London. Laurence's Larder, based in the church, offers food and welcome to those who are struggling to make ends meet - see https://www.laurenceslarder.org.uk/ to find out more.
The Diocese of London wants to close Christ Church Brondesbury, the historic landmark and centre of the community on Willesden Lane. See details in our news section of this website.
Consultation on closure ends on 30 October 2023
AT RISK IF CHRIST CHURCH CLOSES ARE
· A beautiful, serene space open to all for praise, worship, silent contemplation and prayer
· A symbol of our heritage which holds special meaning for those who were married here, said farewell to loved ones or attended as school children or residents
· The inclusive food aid charity Laurence’s Larder
· Many local community groups meeting place will no longer be available
· The history and beauty of a Grade II listed building which, as part of Kilburn’s cultural and architectural heritage, has featured in Open House London
SEND YOUR OBJECTION TO CLOSURE BY 30 OCTOBER 2023 to
***NB CHRIST CHURCH (BRONDESBURY) PRIMARY SCHOOL
IS NOT UNDER THREAT OF CLOSURE***
Our main service is 10am on Sundays. Get full details by signing up to our email list on mailchimp here: http://eepurl.com/hcCcl9
You can give a donation to the church online through our page on 'give a little', see link below. Thank you.
Do get in touch if you have any questions or we might be able to help you another way. We look forward to meeting you.