Church of England Diocese of London Christ the Redeemer Southall

About Us

Part of a wooden hut in Allenby Road erected out of the London Diocesan Fund in 1935 was set aside as a temporary church accommodating 250 people. The conventional district was known as that of Holy Redeemer, Greenford, and was staffed by a curate from Holy Cross Church, Greenford. The parish of Christ the Redeemer, Southall, was formed in 1964 out of parts of the parishes of Greenford and Holy Trinity, Southall, and a detached part of Northolt parish. A permanent church of CHRIST THE REDEEMER, replacing the hut, then came into use.