The Parish and Borough Church of St Mary, Harrow on the Hill, was consecrated by Saint Anselm in 1094. Situated at the top of Harrow Hill (we are the highest building in Middlesex) our spire is a landmark for miles around.
Surrounded by Harrow School (it's founder, John Lyon, is buried in the church) we welcome worshippers from within the parish and from further afield.
As the Borough Church for Harrow we welcome the new Mayor and councillors for the annual Civic Service in June.
We worship in a variety of styles, ranging from Book of Common Prayer and Common Worship to less formal Family, Taize and Celtic services.