Facilities and features


Baby Changing Facilities
Car Park / Parking Available
Accessible Toilet
Ramped entrance
Hearing (induction) Loop
Large Print

Our Building

Stained Glass

The stained glass window in the east wall was given to the church when it was built in the early 1930's. It came from the chapel of a preparatory school in South Hillingdon and comes from the same workshop in which stained glass was made for a number of churches in Central London.

Music and Worship

Concerts / Live Music
Book of Common Prayer Services
Regular Choir

Groups, Courses and Activities

Help for Visitors

Church Open

Other Features

Back to Church Sunday

The parish has two Halls: one large (approximately 12m x 17m) and one small (approximately 5m x 11m) and associated facilities. There is a separate entrance to each Hall, so two separate groups can use the Halls at the same time.

Visit our website for more information: https://allsaintsnorthhillingdon.co.uk/hall-hire/