PLEASE NOTE THAT AS AT SEPTEMBER 2019 WE CANNOT UPDATE OUR WEBSITE. PLEASE RELY ON THIS SITE FOR LATEST INFORMATION.
We are the parish of Holy Trinity situated in Prince Consort Road, together with the former parish of All Saints Ennismore Gardens, (now the Russian Orthodox Cathedral). Our parish is partly residential, partly institutional, (including Imperial College, Royal College of Music, Royal Albert Hall, Royal College of Art, Royal Geographical Society).
Holy Trinity Church is a late masterpiece of G.F.Bodley (1903) with a dignified, spacious and quiet interior - an oasis of calm in this busy neighbourhood. The exterior is rather easy to miss walking along Prince Consort Road, but conceals a building of unexpectedly striking beauty and stillness. The church is open every Wednesday afternoon after the Eucharist at 1.10pm, until at least 4pm
Many residents are away at weekend, and our small, but welcoming and friendly congregation is always enhanced by visitors to London. Our Sunday services, with contemporary, challenging preaching, are conducted according to the Book of Common Prayer and we use the Authorised Version of the Bible. A small professional choir sings choral settings of the service and anthems, (except in August and immediately following Christmas and Easter). Coffee is served after the Choral Eucharist on the first and third Sundays, and a home-cooked lunch after the morning service, on dates as advertised.
We welcome all, and pray for all, who live, work or study in our parish, or who are visiting.
Additional contact for church and hall bookings: Tim Roe: 07746 450403
SAFEGUARDING: If you have any concerns regarding safeguarding in the parish, our safeguarding officer is:
Catriona Howatson, 07740 869 525, [email protected]
The Churchwardens are: Paul Meitner (07741 331 109) and Christopher Cann (07966 073 297)
The Parochial Church Council has adopted The Church of England's Safeguarding Policy:
The Diocese of London's Safeguarding page can be found here:
Please see Safeguarding box for details of further local contacts