St Mark's Church was built as a Chapel of Ease in 1871. It is a Grade II listed building. It was orinially a daughter church to St Mary's Bryanston Square. It ceased to be consecrated in the 1980s, and has been used for a mixture of purposes since then. St Mary's, which is just 5 minutes walk away, holds services every Sunday at 11am and 6.30pm.