St. Cross Church was built in 1866 and is located at the very heart of the Clayton community on Ashton New Road (opposite the Clayton Hall Metro Stop). The church was designed by noted Victorian architect, William Butterfield, funded by the Hoare family, who lived at Clayton Hall at the time, and has been serving the community for 150 years. See our website to find out more.
We hold weekly services on Sundays (10:30am) and Thursdays (10:30am) - everyone is welcome! We also have a fortnightly Sunday School, St. Cross Little Stars, for primary school age children.
For details of times and other services and events, please see our website: stcrosschurchclayton.org
There is a function/meeting space in the Church Centre available for hire- see website for contact details.
The Church Centre is used on weeknights by various groups- see our website for more information and contact details.
Website | stcrosschurchclayton.org
Facebook | @stcrosschurchclayton
Newsletter | Sign Up here
Contact | Fr. Chris Moore