Our Mission Statement - "Making the light of Christ known in this community"
The church was built in 1853, and was designed by George Gilbert Scott of London. It is built of Kerridge rock and Yorkshire stone. There are several beautiful and interesting stained glass windows, many of which depict the main events in the life of Christ and which are part of the history of Denton. .http://www.geograph.org.uk/snippet/15654. The church was closed in 1999 for repairs and restoration, and reopened in 2004
For all baptism and wedding enquiries and bookings please email or call.
For further information and fees in 2021 please refer to Church of England website https://www.churchofengland.org/sites/default/files/2021-04/Parochial%20Fees%20A4_22fromMAYsummary.pdf
Statutory fees are effective 1st January 2021 , have been set according to the Archbishops council.
More information and Rolls of Honour for the Church and Churchyard: http://www.pittdixon.go-plus.net/denton/christ-church.htm