All Saints Rhodes
Support our ministry and mission
Get in touch
Revd Jenni Beaumont
At All Saints, Rhodes we work hard to maintain a safe environment for all.
We are committed to implementing the House of Bishops’ safeguarding policies and good practice guidance.
If you have any concerns or enquiries regarding safeguarding, please contact our safeguarding officer.
Parish Safeguarding Officer: Kelly Baxendale
Email: [email protected]
The Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor is Abbey Clephane-Wilson, she can be contacted at safegua[email protected] or at 0161 828 1465 / 07384 460958
Out of Hours Support
The Diocese of Manchester partners with thirtyone:eight and you can access their Safeguarding Helpline if the Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser is unavailable. Thirtyone:eight can be contacted on 0303 003 1111.
This also includes any safeguarding queries outside of office hours on weekdays and weekends. An Information Sharing Agreement between the two organisations will allow the Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser to receive a copy of the advice thirtyone:eight may offer the caller.
In the case of an emergency
If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Service.
• NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours).
• Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours).
• Parent Line: 0808 800 2222
• National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours).
• Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours).
• Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm)