19th July update
Opening and managing church buildings in step 4 of the Roadmap out of Lockdown
The House of Bishops COVID-19 Recovery Group has issued guidance to incumbents [Vicars and Team Rectors] and churches for managing the further easing of restrictions post Monday 19th July 2021.
In consultation with Churchwardens, Rev Martin Cox, Team Rector has recommended the following points are implemented in the Astley, Tyldesley, Mosley Common Team from the 19th July:
* pre booking into services will no longer be required but we will continue to use Track & Trace;
* you will be encouraged to maintain social distancing;
* you will be encouraged to continue wearing a face covering;
* congregational singing can be reintroduced;
* Holy Communion will continue in one kind;
* Holy Communion will continue to be administered at the end of the service
*from Sunday 25th refreshments to be shared for those wishing to partake.
These matters will be kept under regular review as it is important that we all continue to take our public health responsibilities very seriously. Thank you for your continuing support as we move forwards.
Yours in Christ
Rev Martin B Cox,
Team Rector & Area Dean
Please contact us:
Team Rector: Rev Martin B Cox 01942 883313 [email protected]
Team Administrator: Susan Mallon 07873 149627 [email protected]
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength . . . Love your neighbour as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.”