Welcome to St Michael's. We are especially aware of the different needs for worship and our services reflect this. They range from a quiet meditative Communion service on a Wednesday morning at 10.15am to an All-Age modern service on the first Sunday of each month. On other Sundays there is either a sung Parish Eucharist or Morning Worship at 9am.
We are the people of God developing and nurturing as Christian disciples, open to God and open to people. We have a shared responsibility to use our gifts for the whole of church life, within our parish, within the locality and in the wider world.
IN OUR CHURCH WE:-
· Grow warmer through fellowship
· Grow deeper through understanding
· Grow stronger through worship
· Grow broader through serving
· Grow larger through sharing the message.