St Thomas & St John with St Philip's, Radcliffe
Weekly Sunday worship at St. Thomas & St John's at 11 am.
- The number of people who can attend a service will be limited to approximately 54 and people will only be able to sit in the places indicated.
- People who share the same household may sit together.
- Use of face coverings is required.
- Pews will be filled from front to back and people at the back will leave first.
- There will be no Sunday School or social activity.
- There will be no access to kitchen facilities and use of the toilet is for emergencies only.
(A register of attendees will be taken at every service to facilitate ‘contact tracing’ if anyone is taken ill.)
Anyone who shows any symptoms or is an at-risk group should not attend church.
The parish of Radcliffe: St Thomas & St John is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer(s), PSOs. The Diocese of Manchester’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services.