Holy Trinity was constructed in 1860. The architect was A B Higham.
Alternating with St Mark’s Church at Ninebanks, worship is at Holy Trinity on the second, fourth and occasionally fifth Sundays of the month, at 9.30am. Services use traditional language. In the depths of winter, however, worship is at the Old Church, St John’s, (below) which is marginally easier to heat!