About Us

The Parish Church of St John the Divine in Acklington was built in 1860. It was designed by James Deason, for the Duke of Northumberland and is a Grade II Listed building. The Lych Gate to the church was built to commemorate those in the parish who were lost in the First World War and unveiled on 8th October 1921.

Our church remains open for private prayer daily between 10:00am to 4.00pm and for worship.