The church of the Holy Trinity, Embleton is part of the benefice of Embleton with Rennington and Rock and is situated in a small rural village of some 610 people including many holiday homes. It is within ten minutes walking distance of the beautiful Northumbrian coast within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and some 30 miles from the Scottish border. As well as being a focal point within the village, the church is popular with holiday makers, visitors and residents alike. It is open every day until dusk and is used regularly for private prayer, historical family research and as a haven of tranquillity.
Within the village you will find:
· a general store (Londis)
· garage with mechanic services and with a general store attached,
· public houses.
· Community Hall (the largest in the County)
· General Practitioner practice
· A new building project of 39 homes
· Golf club
· Play park
· Many activities such as football, cricket, yoga, dance etc
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below