Church of England Diocese of Newcastle Morpeth

About Us

One of the three Church buildings that make up the Parish of Morpeth, St Aidan's is also the youngest building, having been founded in 1957 as a mission church to the Stobhill estate, on the south east of the town.


For the past fifty years, it has maintained an active outreach to the surrounding community, most especially to the pupils of Stobhillgate School and Collingwood School.