St Leonard’s Church was built in 1864 by the Duke of Grafton as a Chapel of Ease to St Nicholas’s at Potterspury and is a Grade II listed building. It is a small Victorian Church built of sandstone with brick detailing to the arches and windows internally. It comprises the chancel and nave with a bell cote above the chancel arch. It has two fine stained glass windows. It has a small kitchen and disabled toilet.
We are part of the Potterspury with Furtho and Yardley Gobion, Cosgrove and Wicken Benefice.