St Andrew's is the mother church of the parish of Thornhaugh cum Wansford. (Wansford was a chapel until the beginning of the 20th century but when the chancel was added it became a parish church.) In the chantry chapel at St Andrew's is the fine Russell Monument of 1613. The recumbent armed effigy on a panelled altar tomb is of William, Lord Russell of Thornhaugh, the ancestor of the present Duke of Bedford.His son, Francis (or it could be a page), kneels at his feet and the kneeling figures of his brothers and sisters are on each side of the tomb chest.
There is a ring of five bells