Church of England Diocese of Peterborough St. John the Baptist, Peterborough

About Us

St Luke's is in the heart of West Town, on Mayors Walk.

It was built as a mission church for Peterborough Parish Church in 1901 to serve the spiritual needs of the residential development to the west of the railway.

For more information please visit the parish website, or use the 'Get in touch' link. 

Please note that this church remains closed at this time.