Oldest church on the island, which St Wilfred first came to on the Isle of Wight.
Hub for bellringing on the island. Oldest bell dating back to 1594.
Contains the Oglander Chapel.
Contains a beautiful pipe organ dating back to 1864, made by Forster & Andrews. On the National Pipe Organ Registry.
<span style="font-size: 1rem;">For more information please go to www.havenchurches.org.uk</span>