About Us

Originally part of the parish of St Helens work began on constructing St Peter's in 1858 and it became the parish church for Seaview in 1907. 

Much extended over the years the church now seats in excess of 200 with a side aisle and lady chapel built as a  memorial to the men from Seaview who lost their lives in the First World War.  The wide chancel arch is fitted with an attractive wrought iron screen.

 For more information please go to www.havenchurches.org.uk